Compassionate. Smart. Experienced.
Candice E. Saxon
Candice advocates for her clients with dedication and compassion. While navigating these often emotionally volatile times with her clients, Candice provides sound legal advice and strong advocacy. Candice keeps her clients focused on securing a stable and successful future. Candice works in all areas of family law including divorce, child support and allocation of parental responsibilities. In her free time, Candice enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, hiking with her rescue dog and playing tennis.
- Successfully litigated a change in residential custody for father and against expert witness recommendation.
- Successfully litigated against a former spouse from trying to reduce parenting time to less than 50/50 and against expert witness recommendation.
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 1996
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: Sociology/Certificate in Women's Studies
- Colorado Bar Association
- Colorado Women's Bar of Association
- Denver Bar Association
- 1st Judicial District Local Bar/Jefferson County
Classes & Seminars
- Real Estate Sales, Management and Development, 2002 to 2019
- The Law Offices of Dorothy H. Tomasetti, 1997 to 2002
- Judicial Clerkship, Honorable Judge Edward A. Simmons, Denver City and County, Colorado, 2019
- Colorado, 1996