Compassionate. Smart. Experienced.
Luke S. Abraham
Luke has focused his career on helping clients and their families navigate the tumultuous waters of family law. Luke utilizes a compassionate approach and treats all parties with dignity and respect. As a strong advocate for his clients, Luke is adept at negotiating resolutions out of court, but is prepared to go to trial when the circumstances dictate. Luke enjoys finding creative solutions to difficult problems and remains focused on achieving the best outcomes for his client.
Luke has represented numerous clients in hearings for permanent orders, temporary orders, protection orders, allocation of parental responsibilities, and post-decree modifications. Luke also has a vigorous appellate practice and has appeared before the Colorado Court of Appeals multiple times.
Clients value Luke's pragmatic and honest approach, and his concern for his client's well-being is evident. When not working, Luke loves spending his free time with his family and enjoying all the outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer.
- Designated Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- J.D. - 2005
- University of Colorado-Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association: 2007-2012
- Virginia Bar Association: 2005-2012
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association: 2007-2012
Classes & Seminars
- Family Case Law Update for the Family Law CLE Luncheon on January 17, 2020
- Family Case Law Update for the Annual ODR Contractor Meeting on October 31, 2019
- Family Case Law Update for the Boulder Bar Family Law Section on October 23, 2019
- Family Case Law Updated for the Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association Family Law Section on January 10, 2017
- Family Case Law Updated for the Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association Family Law Section on April 12, 2016
- Clawson & Clawson, LLP, Associate, 2012 to 2013
- Shoun, Bach, Walinsky & Curran, P.C, Associate, 2007 to 2012
- Colorado, 2012
- Virginia, 2005